Omegaflex | glucosamine HCL, omega-3 EPA plus omega-6 GLA & micronutrients for healthy joints
Great for: medium intensity support for joint health
Omegaflex combines glucosamine hydrochloride & omega-3 EPA from wild anchovy fish oil with GLA from organic, cold-pressed organic evening primrose oil, manganese, molybdenum & vitamins C & E.
- SUPER-ABSORBABLE GLUCOSAMINE: super-absorbable glucosamine HCL replenishes joint connective tissue & supports collagen production
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY SUPPORT: formulated with concentrated and bioavailable rTG EPA omega-3 wild fish oil & organic evening primrose oil for optimal omega-3 & 6 balance and anti-inflammatory support
- TISSUE-SUPPORTING VITAMINS & MINERALS: Manganese, molybdenum & vitamins C & E support immune function, enhance collagen synthesis and provide strength, resilience and support to connective tissues, tendons and cartilage
- ULTRA-PURE WILD FISH OIL: wild anchovies are small and short-lived, so they are less prone than larger species to pollutant build-up. Molecularly distilled to remove dioxins, mercury & PCBs to virtually undetectable levels
- CONSISTENT PRODUCT QUALITY GUARANTEED: GMP manufactured – quality standards that medicines manufacturers must meet in their production processes to ensure products are of consistent high quality. 3rd party tested to ensure purity, active ingredients, nutritional value and safety.
Omegaflex replenishes and protects the joints by reducing oxidative stress, supporting connective tissue and maintaining healthy collagen formation and normal cartilage function. Omegaflex combines bioavailable glucosamine hydrochloride with omega-3 EPA from wild anchovy fish oil and GLA from organic evening primrose oil to maintain omega-3 and omega-6 balance. Additional support is provided from the micronutrients manganese, molybdenum and vitamins C & E. Together, these active ingredients provide comprehensive nutrition for healthy joints.
Capsules are small and easy to swallow.
Directions for use
- For general wellbeing: adults and children aged twelve years and over should take 2-3 capsules daily
- For individuals who are especially active or those who require additional joint support in later life: take 4-5 capsules daily
It is not advisable to exceed the above dose unless advised by a healthcare practitioner. Take Omegaflex with food for optimum absorption.
Omegaflex contains important nutrients have been chosen for their synergistic properties and superior absorption and bioavailability.
- We use the purest form of glucosamine – hydrochloride as opposed to sulphate. It’s sourced from a natural fungus called aspergillus niger and is hypoallergenic – perfect for those with seafood allergies who normally have to avoid glucosamine. Glucosamine hydrochloride is an amino acid synthesised by the body from glucose, forming the connective tissue in the joints. Comprising 50% of the lubricant within the synovial fluid, glucosamine provides the shock-absorbing mechanism that protects joints against wear and tear. Also converted into protein-stimulating glycosaminoglycans (such as hyaluronic acid and keratosulphate), glucosamine enhances the manufacture of collagen and maintenance of connective tissues, aiding in the rebuilding and repair of cartilage.
- The fatty acids EPA and GLA balance and maintain healthy omega-3 and omega-6 levels, regulating the production of eicosanoids – compounds that support a healthy immune system and regulate inflammatory response. EPA also aids the healing of ligament injuries by promoting cell migration, metabolism, growth and repair of the wounded area.
- Manganese and vitamins C & E contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue required for joint support. Vitamin C contributes to collagen formation and cartilage function required for joint support and also helps maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise.
- Omegaflex is a rich source of molybdenum, which contributes to normal sulphur amino acid metabolism.
If taking any medication, seek professional medical advice before taking this product. Pregnant or breastfeeding women and children under twelve years should not take glucosamine. This product should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and away from children.
Allergen information: contains fish.
Ingredients: Glucosamine hydrochloride; capsule shell (emulsifiers: fish gelatine, vegetable glycerol, colour: copper chlorophyll); rTG EPA (re-esterified triglyceride eicosapentaenoic acid) concentrate from marine fish oil; organic cold-pressed virgin evening primrose oil; vitamin C (ascorbic acid); emulsifiers: glyceryl monostearate, sunflower lecithin; antioxidant: vitamin E; manganese (II) sulphate; sodium molybdate dihydrate.
|Total fat||480 mg|
|of which saturated fat||31 mg|
|of which polyunsaturated fat||397 mg|
|of which monounsaturated fat||52 mg|
|Carbohydrate (glucosamine)||600 mg|
|Wild anchovy oil||360 mg|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||240 mg|
|Organic evening primrose oil||120 mg|
|GLA (gamma-linolenic acid)||11 mg|
|Vitamin C||40 mg*|
|Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol)||2 mg**|
- Kosher & halal