I lay it out the huge roll on my dining room table (once a year as this is a BIG job!). The roll is 2 m wide but the polythene is folded in half. I measure and mark out, using a white chalk pen, 55 cms from the “open” edge all the way along the full 100 m, I have a cuppa then return to cut off the 2 strips of 100m x 55 cms. I have another cuppa, open out the remaining polythene and cut along the fold of the whole 100 m length, producing 2 more strips of 45 cms width. I have glass of wine and drag the 4 x 100 m strips upstairs and lay them separately over the bannisters. The whole hallway and stairs is covered in frothy, billowing bales of thick black shiny polythene – a definite safety hazard so the job just has to be completed as getting up or down the stairs is akin to dicing with death. Even Ollie the Dog is stymied! I then roll up my sleeves, put the radio on and begin rolling each strip hanging over the bannister, into a big, fat roll, resting every so often and wondering why on earth I put myself through this. (But we all know why!). I then use the wider rolls to wrap parcels of more than 10 boxes and the slightly narrower rolls to wrap the small orders. These 4 rolls probably last me all year. Whilst we’re on the subject of size, did you know that it costs the same shipping (£2.95 for Standard or £3.95 for Signed), and is exactly the same amount of work for me, if you buy 4 boxes as if you buy 24? The expiry date on Vegepa is Autumn 2020 so please consider saving me work and you money buy ordering in large quantities! What’s more, if you order over 16 boxes there’s a discount and over 45 an even larger discount!! Lynne and Ollie
Vegepa Vegepa E-EPA 70 is a best-selling omega-3 and omega-6 supplement providing fish oil with evening primrose oil – a proven, tried-and-tested patented formula. Vegepa combines omega-3 EPA from marine fish oil with GLA (omega-6) from organic virgin evening primrose … Continue reading
The CURE-ME research team at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, and funders Action for M.E., the ME Association, ME Research UK, and a private donor, are delighted to announce the release of the Summary Report on the … Continue reading
God grant me SERENITY to accept what I cannot change, STRENGTH to change what I can and WISDOM to know the difference. The Prayer for Serenity – Reinhold Neibuhr, 1892–1971, American Theologian Let others know too…emailFacebookGoogle+TwitterPrint
You are on the road to recovery from our wretched ME when you, or those close to you, notice that your symptoms have become less grave AND that your relapses are less frequent AND that they are of shorter duration. It may still … Continue reading
You may be interested (or not!) in how that thick black polythene wrapper starts it’s journey to you. Well, I buy it on a roll of 100m length from the local garden centre as it’s manufactured originally as a mulching sheet and it’s the cheapest and best suited polythene I’ve ever found and I’ve been looking for years!
- Order early to avoid disappointment!
- MEA thanks Vegepa Club for latest £1,500 donation
- Christmas Newsletter
- “UNREST” a magnificent ME film in UK from 20th October
- Petition succeeds with your help!
- SIGN THIS PETITION!! The lack of an effective policy for the treatment of ME
- What we’ve always known!
- Petition: NICE guideline for ME is unfit for purpose…
- BBC Radio 4 – investigates claims re children with ME
- Please note….
- Are you intolerant to milk?
- Cannes ’17: Scottish film “Wild Horses” about ME
- This poem will resonate with many of you!
- A Very Common Question
- An oh so typical teenage story 😔
- The Benefits of Taking 8 Vegepa for ME/CFS
- Vegepa Newsletter Winter 2016
- Wonderful letter from ME Association Chairman Neil Riley
- Donations Update
- November Coughs and Colds
- Chemical signature for CFS identified!
- UK Shipping Charges
- Researchers Identify Characteristic Chemical Signature for CFS!
- Government responds to “Invest more money into scientific research to find the cause of M.E./CFS”
- PLEASE SIGN THIS CRUCIAL PETITION NOW!!!
- DEAR MEMBERS, I’M TAKING A SHORT BREATHER
- A LOVELY THANK YOU FROM JACKIE BURROWS…
- SYSTEMIC LUPUS AND VEGEPA
- THANK YOU TESCO!
- A Big Thank-You from the ME Association
- Happy Holidays
- Christmas Sale!
- Our next Research Donation Day’s coming soon!
- ME and UNI
- We’re OK for the moment folks!
- You’ve only got until Friday…
- Summer Special Offer!
- Our Latest Newsletter
- Gives us all hope!
- DUUH ? REALLY ? YOU DON’T SAY !!
- The office is now open again after my restorative break! So please go ahead and order your Vegepa for prompt delivery!
- NB. ORDERS WILL BE CONFIRMED BUT NOT PROCESSED UNTIL FEBRUARY 26th!!
- HALF PRICE ORANGE CHEWABLES OFFER!!
- Prints & Greeting Cards for ME Research
- Our Latest Donation to the ME Bio Bank Fund
- Our 2014 Christmas Promotion!
- Order Avalanche
- We’re currently donating to…
- Food is Better Medicine Than Drugs
- Thyroid Thoughts
- Great News!
- Breaking News!
- Your Post Master
- Yet another obstacle for ME!
- Sweet Success Story!
- Omega-3 and prostate cancer risk
- Stay of Execution!
- 3 Types of Vegepa
- My Mantra
- New packaging
- Prof Puri’s Book
- About Vegepa